Close Range Effort

Something just to clear my mind.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Legs beat engine anytime!

There was this bicycle race infront of my shop.The finish line was like few hundred meters away from my place.This was not any ordinary race actually.Some of them have won stages in Le Tour de France.Very cool indeed.LOL.The police man told me they stared in Ipoh ,like 17o++km away.Check out some of the pictures I took.


This group is called the Paleton.They are the group behind the leader.

Again the Paleton.

The Breakaway group.They are actually leading the way.
The finish line.This is where the cyclist hit around 120 km/h.



All the Marshal and Police.

The teams official cars.

Both the chaser.They are the reacers most ahead of the race.





~042~

1 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

cha, 120km/h? damn man. that's really fast.

April 20, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home